Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Galactic Waves

Dear Hearts
When I read two days ago on Face Book about the outburst of energy from centre of galaxy that you can read in the links below. It reminded me of meditation I had in Peru on 9 November 2011. That I also posted in my previous blog than.




So here is that post about my vision of Galactic wave and why now in 2013 I have chosen this name for new blog.

That evening in the hotel we had first group meditation.
During this meditation I saw a oval shape galaxy it was like seeing it from above and it was made of small bubbles in the centre but than as it was expanding the bubbles were kind of in pairs and getting bigger and bigger further out of the centre.
Than this galaxy flipped vertical as if you were looking at the plate standing up after washing. Than this most amassing thing happened the plate become a shape of letter S and started moving as vibrating or dancing.  I was shown so many other ways of this vibration so hard to describe in words.
This galaxy vibration that I saw , was called- THE GALACTIC WAVES.
My guide also ask me to write this about the natural pool in Aguas Calientes that we were to have swim next day in the evening.
“This pool represents the waters of life, the womb of the mother. You are going back to the womb and have a chance to be reborn. So erase your past and get ready to be born again as the Sun rises over Machu Picchu.”
That night I woke up around 3 am as I did every night there and I had big cleansing vomiting my ‘Last supper’. It was the night before Full Moon so I went outside to meditate in the garden under the Moon that was just next to Jupiter.
Later went to hotel lobby and as no one was on a computer I decided to see my emails. I was just on a face book sharing something about the Galactic Wave and that we were to be reborn as Galactic Human, when the Sun was rising above the mountain behind me and the beams of light started coming through big glass window and were shining directly at my computer screen and letters I was writing. This was such great another sunrise on the morning of 10 November 2011 the day we were going first time to Machu Picchu.

No comments:

Post a Comment